I believe this has been taken care of already…but I just noticed that it hasn’t been answered yet on the forum. So I’ll answer it, in case others have the same question.
It sounds like it might have been that the PLM wasn’t communicating with the daughter card, so the PLM may have needed to be replaced.
The ZBPCM, as the majority of our products has a SmartLabs PLM as the base of the unit and then we add a daughter card to the PLM to make it whatever device we want to. In some cases the PLM stops communicating with the daughter card and that is when the firmware version would show incorrectly.
I hope that helps.