I think they offered upgrade to V2 with the rain sensor for extra charge, I sent to them they will turn around in 1 day they said. I will see if its just firmware or entire refurb? This should improve the communication with ISY, I guess I should wait and see how far this gets me before I get too agressive with an UD solution. The rev veriance between ISY and EZRain looks like the culprit but I am still concerned about a bunch of devices not recognised by ISY but I am able to communicate with and the event based programs I wrote are working to launch scenes. It could also be one of my many firewalls as was the case with the AT&T WiFi being kicked out because Malware thought it was “Malware” once it was defined as a friendly IP address I can use the WiFi again, but the range is “half” that of Cisco!
Reply To: EZ Rain 2017-12-22T20:50:56+00:00