Reply To: EZeye & EZIO6I 2017-12-21T22:29:32+00:00

HOME Forums Input/Output EZIOxx EZeye & EZIO6I Reply To: EZeye & EZIO6I

I taped the EZEye to the inside of a North facing sliding glass door. Almost two hours without a Broadcast once the environment had been established. Of course it is dark outside. Both analog inputs are defined with trigger points of 400/200 with Analog 2 floating. I’ll update this post later in the day after the sun has been up a few hours.

EDIT1: so far I have not seen the Broadcast pattern. Input 1 (the EZEye digital output) cycled On/Off/On/Off/On a few times as the sun came up but no Broadcast messages without a state change. The Analog 1 value is running in the 360/370 range at 10:40 AM EDT so I lowered the AN1 trip points to 300/100 at which point Analog 1 Broadcast message was sent with both Input 1 and Input 5 (AN1) On. My earlier tests were done under a desk lamp where the Analog value was higher which is why I had to lower the AN1 trip points. I will continue to monitor throughout the day and update this post, particularly on the dusk side to see if any Broadcast messages are sent as light disappears.

EDIT2: at 1:30 PM EDT Analog 1 value has dropped to 301 as cloud cover has moved in. No Broadcast messages since Analog 1 turned On after I lowered the analog trip points earlier this morning. A Query of the Input Port shows Input 1 and Input 5 (AN1) On.

EDIT3: Input 1 cycled Off/On/Off/On/Off at sunset similar to what happened at sunrise. The Analog 1 Input sent 1 Broadcast message when it went below the On to Off trip point at the sunset and no more Broadcast messages after that.