Reply To: EZX10RF Repeats transmissions 2017-12-21T14:50:55+00:00

HOME Forums Controllers EZX10RF EZX10RF Repeats transmissions Reply To: EZX10RF Repeats transmissions

Anonymous

Does the ISY have any way to display the link database of the EZX10RF or do you have a PLC or EZSrve/EZBridge so that you can run the SHN Utility Suite to display the link database and the virtual record definitions? I noticed that the last trace shows Group 5 being used. If you have 5 X10 addresses defined, that is an interesting coincidence. In that there may be 5 virtual records defined with 5 different X10 addresses with 5 different link records and we are seeing 5 Group Broadcast commands. If that is true I would like to see the link database and the virtual record definitions to see if there is anything that might explain the 5 Group Broadcast commands. If there is no way to display that information, I know this may be asking a lot, but can you factory reset again and add just two X10 addresses and see if the number of X10 definitions matches the number of Group Broadcast commands being sent. Really no reason to suspect they are related, just found the Group 5 in the trace to be interesting.