I see the same results on my EZSrve using your devices3.xml file. I will go through the file and see what is causing the problem. The first thing I noticed is that you defined the Access Points. These devices cannot/should not be controlled/configured/linked etc. in any way and need not be defined as devices (yes, I know the device type is listed). I’ll post back as soon as I have identified the problem. Thanks for sending the file.
EDIT: the Access Points device definitions were causing the problem. Do not add Access Points as a device. They cannot be managed so the lack of the device entries will have no adverse effect.