Reply To: Upgraded to 1.59 and EZServe Has Gone To … 2017-12-22T16:28:08+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve Upgraded to 1.59 and EZServe Has Gone To … Reply To: Upgraded to 1.59 and EZServe Has Gone To …

Thanks grif! I will do my best to answer all of your questions:

I am using an EZServe.

I am not 100% sure of the previous firmware – I believe it was 1.52 or perhaps 1.54.

I can force additional devices on with the address method – but this is a pain as I have to go around unscrewing all the fixtures around the house. The discovery method had worked fine for me with the previous firmware.

When I click on it 4-5 time – you are correct – I’m referring to the on/off controls in the Device View/Control area. Two clicks to turn a light on, two clicks to turn it off. And the refresh button never works – all I get is status n/a.

Interestingly enough – I have added a UPS in the same room as this. While not on the same outlet – they are obviously on the same circuit. Unfortunately – this was the only outlet in the house that was able to control all of my devices BEFORE I started encountering this problem. So – if this is a problem, I’ll either need to get a repeater and move the EZServe or whichever filters you are mentioning here.

Yes – I downloaded SHN Utility Suite – but unfortunately I’m one of thos people that cannot get the software to run. It crashes every single time I open it.

Hope that is enough information for you to point me in the right direction. Look forward to your insight.