Reply To: EZSrve Image 1.58 Supports Macro Trigger On Group Number 2017-12-21T14:55:24+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve EZSrve Image 1.58 Supports Macro Trigger On Group Number Reply To: EZSrve Image 1.58 Supports Macro Trigger On Group Number

Anonymous

I have no authority to post images. If you send me a PM with your email address I can email a 1.57 image. I would be surprised if that has any affect on linking. The If Does: Group recognition of the cmd2 value was added to 1.58 along with a change associated with the Macro screen display. Nothing that would affect device linking. I guess if a hex value in the cmd2 field of the If Does: field was set to something non zero but not matching a Group number the macro would trigger at 1.57 because the cmd2 field was ignored on the IF side of the macro. At 1.58 the cmd2 field must be 00 to trigger on any Group number or a valid Group number to cause the macro to trigger on a specific Group. If a command name was used in 1.57, such as ON or OFF, no change is required at 1.58.