Reply To: EZSrve Image 1.58 Supports Macro Trigger On Group Number 2017-12-21T14:55:24+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve EZSrve Image 1.58 Supports Macro Trigger On Group Number Reply To: EZSrve Image 1.58 Supports Macro Trigger On Group Number

Anonymous

Select Enter Command from the pulldown list. This will put the words Enter Command into the input field. Hitting the keyboard delete key will remove the Enter Command words from the input field, allowing space to type 1103, for example (Group 3 ON).

Command 0x12 is Fast On (decimal 18 might be more familiar). These are Insteon commands which you should be able to find in an Insteon reference document. Try looking on the Smarlabs web site or the insteon.net site.

0x11 (17) On
0x12 (18) Fast On
0x13 (19) Off
0x14 (20) Fast Off

That is about as far as my memory goes. There is a Brighten, Dim and stop Brighten/Dim but I don’t remember the codes off the top. The way I find out a particular command is to perform the action on a device. If I want to know what a Brighten command is, hold down the On paddle or KPL button and look at an Insteon trace to see the command code generated by the device in question.