Reply To: New EZserve w/v1.56 doesn’t retrieve Location configuration 2017-12-22T06:41:40+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve New EZserve w/v1.56 doesn’t retrieve Location configuration Reply To: New EZserve w/v1.56 doesn’t retrieve Location configuration

Anonymous

Be sure you click on the SET TIMEZONE button on the Server Configuration. Even though the Date and Time values are displayed correctly, they are not always in affect after a Reset and/or load of a new image. This is normally needed only once after a Reset and load of a new image.

The Lat/Long values in my earlier post are the values I am using. Be sure to do a Save after manually entering the Lat/Long values. Sunrise is 07:24, Sunset is 18:28. Be sure there is a “-” (minus sign) at the beginning of the Longitude value. My Sunrise would be 21:00 without the minus sign. Of course Sunrise/Sunset change a little every day but I just looked at them when writing this post. It is common for me to have to use the SET TIMEZONE button when I load a new image or do a Reset. Not always necessary but I have gotten in the habit of using it after each new image load or Reset.