Well, we went through testing and found a few remaining bugs. We are going to be having a new frame in testing by Monday AM, and will test it ASAP – we are looking at a Monday release.
I am very sorry for the delay, but we do not want to release a frame with known issues, and we continue to tighten our validation to reduce instances such as the 1.53 release.
If someone needs the frame tonight, send me an email asking for an early release – I can get it to you Monday AM. If you can wait until later Monday, the tested frame will be released.