I was adding Insteon devices to EZSrve. Started with 4 Insteon devices and several X10 devices already added during earlier image. Added new Insteon devices 1 through 8, creating links for each during add, all successful. Adding 9th new Insteon device I received the EZSrve Login Screen toward the end of the process. Nothing in the Houselinc trace looked abnormal. When I logged in I was back at the rotating image waiting for the link process to finish for the 9th device. Never finished so I clicked on cancel. Added the 10th new Insteon device successfully. When I went to look at the Scenes to see what was added to Default_01 I found the only thing in Scenes was Default_01 (all my Scenes were gone) and the only device in Default_01 was the 10th Insteon device from above. Something that caused me to have to relogin also destroyed all the Scene data. Macro, Timer and Device XML files look okay.
Reply To: Scenes/Groups not quite right in 1.53 grif091 2017-12-21T22:17:26+00:00