Reply To: X10 Problem with Macros 2017-12-21T22:15:30+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve X10 Problem with Macros Reply To: X10 Problem with Macros

Anonymous

I have defined a Macro that uses F03 in the IF ON and F04 in the Then ON. The EZSrve does not issue the full F04 ON sequence. In both the Houselinc trace and a hardware X10 Signal Analyzer, this is what I see ….

F03
F ON
F04

The second part of the F04 ON sequence is not issued, or at least not traced by two independent entities. I could see that Houselinc might miss something but I dug out my Power Line Signal Analyzer and it does not show the second part of the X10 F04 ON message. Voltage level of the 3 traced X10 messages is fine (not marginal).

I changed the Then clause to an Insteon ICON switch ON and the X10 F03 ON signal does cause the ICON switch to turn on. I’m running 1.52 image.

I have repeated the If F03 ON, Then F04 ON several times and the result is always the same. The second part of the F04 ON message is not issued.

EDIT:
I added a second Macro which turns on a LampLinc when the F03 ON X10 signal is generated. This Macro works as long as the If F03 ON Then F04 ON macro is disabled by unchecking the current day of the week. When I make the If F03 ON Then F04 ON macro active, where the second F04 ON message segment is not sent, the If F03 ON Then LampLinc ON Macro is not triggered. As though the If F03 ON Then F04 ON sequence traps/abends preventing the second F04 ON segment from being sent and preventing the If F03 ON Then LampLinc ON Macro from being triggered.