Reply To: EZSnsRF 3 wireless sensors all keep showing up as button 1 2017-12-21T15:03:23+00:00

HOME Forums Controllers EZSnsRF EZSnsRF 3 wireless sensors all keep showing up as button 1 Reply To: EZSnsRF 3 wireless sensors all keep showing up as button 1

Anonymous

I used a different frequency number (first 8 DIP switches) but I would think just changing the Zone number would be sufficient if you will have no more than 4 motion sensors or want to differentiate no more than four motions. You can have multiple sensors covering the same area (ie 2 covering front yard) in which case those would use the same frequency and zone number.

In addition to the motion sensors which are on different frequencies, I have two Dakota Alert magnetic driveway sensors, one EZLQD water level senor and one Dakota Alert Universal Transmitter monitoring dock power, all on the same frequency with a different zone number. Have not seen any conflicts but I don’t expect those four devices to overlap. I wanted the motion sensors as unique as possible in case multiple sensors tripped at the same time.