Reply To: Problem getting back into the web application after freeze 2017-12-22T09:53:38+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve Problem getting back into the web application after freeze Reply To: Problem getting back into the web application after freeze

Anonymous

I am having the same issue with my unit….after a freeze when adding a group/scene, the unit froze (Progress bar was running for over 30 minutes with no action) I rebooted from the webpage. The unit did not reboot to the point that I can access it through the web or through the utility. I can see the unit on my network, it prompts me fot a username and password, but no connection in either. Also, no bright flashes form the unit after reboot (power on) as was seen prior to the freeze-up. The firs unit was replaced and now the same problem occured with the replacement unit. I cannot reflash firmware as I cannot connect ro the unit. Once in a while, I am able to see the homepage, but cannot go past homepage before connection is lost and I am once again asked for a Username and password.

Seems like a corruption of the firmware that is unrecoverable. I trie to factory reset, but nothing positive.