Reply To: Problem getting back into the web application after freeze 2017-12-22T09:41:51+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve Problem getting back into the web application after freeze Reply To: Problem getting back into the web application after freeze

Anonymous

First – I am sorry for the trouble. If you can email me some time, I would like to understand how the error occurred so we can fix it in future releases.

To address the immediate problem, have you tried doing a factory reset? Unplug the module, plug it back in. Wait until the module has booted up (1-2 minutes) and then press and hold the side reset button for at least 10 seconds. The module will automatically reboot. Try to reconnect in 1-2 minutes.

If that does not work, try to reflash the image. Download the latest image from our downloads section (an image.bin file). Next, enter the IP address of the module – you do not need to connect to flash. Go to the EZSrve/EZBridge page, go to configuration, and select upgrade. Select the image.bin file and see if it uploads. If it does without error, it will reboot. Wait 1-2 minutes and then try to reconnect.

If the two items above do not work, please contact us directly at support@simplehomenet.com or you can call us Mon-Fri. If we do not answer, leave a message – we will call you back.

I am sorry for the trouble, and we will do everything we can to get you up and running as soon as possible.

-Paul