Reply To: Problem getting back into the web application after freeze 2017-12-22T09:40:51+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve Problem getting back into the web application after freeze Reply To: Problem getting back into the web application after freeze

Anonymous

There is another downloadable program, Simplehomenet Utility Suite, which may be of help. The first screen under SHN Utility is a “Connect” function that has in input field for the IP address of the EZSrve. Try entering the IP address and click on Connect. Perhaps you can access the EZSrve that way. I access my EZSrve that way all the time. There is also a Flash Booter and Flash Image button that should permit reflashing either if that is necessary. I have reflashed the Image but used the browser interface to do it. Have not found it necessary to reflash the boot program so can’t tell you what to expect.

I have used the Set button on the side of the EZSrve for manual linking but never tried what is generally called a Factory Reset or Factory Restore on an EZSrve.

EDIT: deleted text that was incorrect regarding Factory Reset. See Paul’s explanation in later post on Factory Reset and reboot.