Reply To: where do I find what goes in the link data? 2017-12-22T01:15:36+00:00

HOME Forums Software SimpleHomeNet Utility where do I find what goes in the link data? Reply To: where do I find what goes in the link data?

Anonymous

If you want to link a KPL (or any other Controller) to an EZIO2X4 (Responder) controlling the EZIO2X4 Outputs (like you were using a KPL to control the EZRain Outputs), the download section has the document “EZIOxx Link Records” which describes the content of the data fields in the “Responder to” (Output) link records. Just as it was not necessary to understand the data in the KPL resident “Controller of” link records that were linking the KPL to the EZRain Outputs, it is not necessary to understand the data in the EZIO2X4 resident “Controller of” link records that are linking the EZIO2X4 Inputs to the LampLinc output device.

It seems like the Analog trip point values may not be correct for the range of analog values the analog device is creating. In case you have not discovered the button, in the EZIOxx tab, the Inputs Settings and Monitor tab, in the Input Status area, there is AN 1 button above the Input 1 status display field, which returns the current analog value for Input 3 (analog 1). Checking the AN 1 value against the Analog trip point values may help in determining why the trip values do not cause an Insteon ON/OFF message to be sent.