Reply To: Use of handheld devices (cell phone / PDA) to access EZServe 2017-12-21T19:48:16+00:00

HOME Forums Gateways EZSrve Use of handheld devices (cell phone / PDA) to access EZServe Reply To: Use of handheld devices (cell phone / PDA) to access EZServe

Anonymous

My thoughts – since I have and will use my iPhone (both at home and away) to check status and initiate scenes.

Have a separate Mobile page set that branches from the main. Be able to configure the screen size (perhaps by popular device name, or just resolution), and what scenes or areas are visible and controllable from the mobile device. (basically do all the configuration on the main webpage, just interface and control from the handheld)

Branch several pages:

One (or more) for a list of device status and individual device control. Each device should have a simple on/off button. Possibly also a ‘custom device list’ or ‘frequently used devices’, so that it’s quick to get to devices you control from the handheld.

One or more pages with a set of scenes arranged in large buttons – 6 or 8 on a screen, possibly have them ‘illuminate’ when a scene is active.

Those would be the basic functions. Perhaps in addition, an ‘ad-hoc’ timer function page could be added, or simple timers be added. Also the ability to turn on/off the Vacation schedule.