- ZigBee Home Automation (HA) compliant
- Easily retrofits onto standard ball valve controlling gas and water lines
- Fits onto pipes up to 3/4″ diameter
- Can bind to other ZigBee HA controllers like our ZBWS3B for local control
- Can respond to other sensors or devices to automatically shut or open your valve
- Extends the range of your ZigBee Home Automation (HA) network
- iSmartenit accessible
- 1 year Smartenit warranty
ZBVC-1 is an easily installed wireless valve control that brings your water or gas line into your home control network. You don’t need to be an expert plumber to retrofit pipes with this controller. When activated the control simply swings the arm of your ball valve to the open or closed position. ZBVC-1 can be manually linked to controllers like our ZBWS3B for convenient control points.
ZBVC-1 also easily adds to ZigBee HA networks, and when those networks are controlled by a Smartenit Gateway, your water or gas valves can be controlled via our free iSmartenit app. Available in versions for your iOS and Android phone or tablet, your web browser and your desktop, this app lets you have unprecedented access to your valves. Not only can you open and close valves from anywhere, but you can set schedules and have ZBVC-1 respond to sensors on your system. So you can cut water consumption by opening valves only when you’re about to irrigate, close them when you’re on vacation, or have your water line shut off in response to a leak. In addition, it acts as a router/ range extender for HA networks, boosting your network’s coverage and reliability for a robust home control network.