- Consists of Smartenit ZBPCM and Blue Line Innovations PowerCost Optical Sensor
- Brings energy consumption information to either a ZigBee or an INSTEON network
- Gives instantaneous demand (kW) and consumption (kWh) data
- Works with the majority of the newer digital (smart) as well as with legacy analog meters
- Extends range and strengthens signal of ZigBee networks
- Control4 driver available to bring energy management to your Control4 system
- iSmartenit accessible
- 1 year Smartenit warranty
ZBPCMKit is a ZigBee Home Automation (HA) compliant or INSTEON-configured solution that grabs your house’s energy consumption data from most electric meters and brings that information into your home control network. You can use this information to create energy thresholds for other automation devices or receive alerts when your energy use reaches a certain level. This puts responsive energy management in your hands, increasing conservation and decreasing your cost while preventing any unwanted surprises when you get your bill.
The PowerCost Monitor sensor sits on top of standard electric meters, both digital and analog, and reads your energy consumption data. ZBPCM interfaces with this sensor and brings that data onto your home automation network, where you can use it to influence your home control system. ZBPCM can be configured for either ZigBee Home Automation (HA) or INSTEON networks. When configured for ZigBee HA, ZBPCM acts as a router, adding network integrity and range. When either type of network is managed by a Smartenit coordinator, ZBPCM and its data are accessible with the free iSmartenit App.
If you already have the Blue Line Innovations Optical Sensor and would just like Smartenit’s ZBPCM, you can purchase it in our store.