- Available for Android and iOS phones and tablets
- Also available for your desktop or web browser
- Allows pinpoint remote control over devices
- Displays energy consumption information at the device level, where possible
- Receives data from multiple sensors on your system
- Messenger can send text-based alerts to your email
- Create Wizards to schedule events and devices, and allow devices to respond to each other
iSmartenit is what allows you to have complete control over your home automation. It interfaces with your Smartenit gateway so that you can communicate with the various supported devices on your home control network. Through it you will be able to remotely access and control devices that control your lighting, irrigation system, pool motor, security cameras, and more. Through its Scenes feature, you can group devices together to respond in specific ways to a single command. So – you can activate a “Good Morning” scene that turns lights to a certain level, opens automatic shades, and brews your life-giving coffee. The Wizards feature offers even more unprecedented control, allowing you to set up automatic schedules and allow devices to influence each other. Even complex programs and scenarios can be set up by you through an intuitive, “If A happens, then make B happen”, framework. iSmartenit puts powerful home automation right at your fingertips.
To learn more about iSmartenit and see just how to set things up, see our Wiki section of the website.