- Translates wireless RF signals to INSTEON commands
- Learns codes of up to 20 different wireless devices
- Can retain up to 256 INSTEON linked devices
- Sends INSTEON ON command when signal is received, sends OFF command, with optional 30 second- 15.5 minute delay, when signal turns off
- Repeats INSTEON powerline signals for network stability
- 1 year Smartenit warranty
EZSnsRF translates RF signals from any number of sensors into powerful INSTEON home automation commands. Doing this allows you to use things like driveway sensors, motion detectors, liquid sensors, and RF remotes to trigger home elements like lights, alarms and more. Each of those RF signals can trigger an INSTEON ON group command, meaning multiple devices can respond. Now you can have simple RF signals trigger multiple home elements. It is compatible with the Dakota Alert 3000 transmitters for a number of sensing options. These transmitters work with EZSnsRF up to 600 feet line of sight for excellent remote sensing capability.
EZSnsRF works as a stand alone controller but if you want to use a home automation package it is compatible with a number of systems. Please consult with your system’s manufacturer to see if they support EZSnsRF. You can find the command set documentation in our Downloads section.